Is the S&P 500 overvalued or cheap? That depends on what you think the "new normal" will be. In this episode we discuss how the economy may look very different post-COVID and how long it could take to recover:
The strong market rally - what are investors thinking?
3 reasons why the future normal could be very dissapointing
1) Record high unemployment - 16M+ new claims in the last 3 weeks (staggering)
2) Decreased consumer spending as confidence falls off a cliff
3) Longer term structural issues - what does "opening up" look like?
- Bad news for Harvest (HARV) and Ianthus (IAN)
- Good news on Illinois numbers ($188M USD for Q1 Sales)
- Aurora (ACB) 12:1 stock split and new ATM facility - what this means
- IIPR Short Report - more on this next episode
2 Private Cannabis Investors share thoughts, analysis and opinions on the ups and downs of the rapidly changing Cannabis Investing landscape. For Investors By Investors