On today's episode, I discuss how niche brands can compete with huge companies, then eventually become huge companies themselves.
- How Brand that niche well, live well
- When its time for brands to 'pivot'
- Successful brand pivots: Under Armor, Lululemon, Amazon
- Failed brand pivots: Kodak, Blackberry, Circuit City
- Current brand pivots happening in 2020: Apple, Facebook, Tesla, GM
- Facebook adds their name to WhatsApp, Instagram and Occulus
- Apple tries to brand "Privacy" - GM's answer to the CyberTruck is a refresh of the Hummer Brand, this time its Electric
Connect with me:
Submit your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe on Apple Podcasts: http://bit.ly/SkylerIrvinePodcast
Subscribe to Podcast on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/skylerirvinepodcast
I help you capitalize on the digital world & social trends. I keep you informed on all the latest trends in social media, marketing, branding and technology so you don't have to feel overwhelmed by this ever-changing and ever-evolving digital space. My secret is that I LOVE IT and I want to help you grow your business because you work hard and deserve it! Feel free to connect with me on social media and subscribe to my YouTube channel www.youtube.com/SkylerIrvinePodcast