In this episode we lay out a serious warning to our network about the potential for an impending capital & liquidity crisis for the cannabis sector in 2020.
Companies are rapidly burning cash and financing is very tough to secure. Many companies (especially smaller ones) are running out of runway faster than you might think. Why is no one talking about it?
- What is going on?
- Fundamentals vs Capital Markets
- How bad is it? (hint: pretty damn bad)
- Predicting what happens next
- How to protect yourself as an investor
- Survivors will be long term winners
- Medium-Long term very bullish on the cannabis space but have to pick your spots accordingly
- What to look for in all of your holdings to evaluate your own risk
- Are we wrong? Thoughts on things we may have missed
**Do you agree or disagree? We'd love to hear your thoughts - CINpodcast@gmail.com
2 Private Cannabis Investors share thoughts, analysis and opinions on the ups and downs of the rapidly changing Cannabis Investing landscape. For Investors By Investors