In this episode we explore the irrationality and panic which has pummeled stock markets and absolutely brutalized cannabis markets. We also something of a market update where we discuss news on Canopy, Cresco, Village Farms and the Florida Market.
- What happens when there is a panic and a "rush to the exits"
- What we are seeing in the market today
- Does the market know more than you?
- Don't expect the market to act rationally in the short-medium term (eg. VFF settlement)
- Several overhangs which will create drag for cannabis investors
- Canopy shutting down 2 BC greenhouses
- Cresco President abruptly "resigns" (bad sign!)
- How bad were Tilray Earnings (hint: really really bad)
- Florida House looking to cap THC at 10% for under 21 patients
- 2 questions to ask yourself before investing in cannabis today
2 Private Cannabis Investors share thoughts, analysis and opinions on the ups and downs of the rapidly changing Cannabis Investing landscape. For Investors By Investors