Avsnittet publicerades: 11/15/2019
Understanding how the Internet carries your traffic is no longer optional.
The Internet is much of your WAN, and the Internet can have problems just like any wide area network. Beyond the Internet, the public cloud providers have their own networks.
Guess what? You need to understand how those are behaving as well.
Sponsor ThousandEyes is here to explain how you can understand Internet performance more deeply. Before we get into that part of the discussion, we’ll review the data turned up by their research arm in the second annual Cloud Performance Benchmark report. The report covers AWS, Azure, GCP, AliCloud, and IBM.
That is, how do the public clouds perform from a networking perspective? And what does that mean for you as you work with application architects placing workloads in the cloud?
Our guests are Archana Kesavan, Director, Product Marketing; and Angelique Medina, Director, Product Marketing at ThousandEyes.
* Why ThousandEyes decided to develop this annual report
* How it measures cloud provider performance
* What’s new in the second report, such as the inclusion of performance details on AliCloud and IBM
* Result highlights and comparisons of cloud performance across geographical regions
* The introduction of Internet Insights, a real-time view of global Internet health
Cloud Performance Benchmark – ThousandEyes
Internet and Cloud Intelligence Research – ThousandEyes
An unabashedly nerdy swan dive into networking technology. Weekly episodes feature industry experts, real-life network engineers and vendors sharing useful information to keep your professional knowledge sharp.