In the midst of Covid-19, we are all adjusting to things like uncertainty and more alone time. Courtney and Bailey talk about how they are navigating these uncharted waters, what they’ve experienced (including a surprise earthquake) and what’s helping them stay calm.
- What Courtney learned from panicking during the earthquake.
- What they are both reading and NOT reading to not freak out.
- The social media outlet Courtney cut completely for now.
- How Bailey is still making things fun.
- Why it’s important to change the conversation.
- What “happy mail” is.
- How to give back, even if you can’t give money right now.
Find all show notes at soulandwit.com
Your new favorite mother-daughter duo talking about things (that aren’t things) together and with special guests. Join Courtney Carver and Bailey Carver talking about simplicity, wellness, happiness and secrets to living a life you love. Plus, we'll be interviewing amazing humans about how to live a meaningful life.