Sam Hinton joins us to discuss his work since assisting COVID-19 data pipelines, now working in renewable energy and applications of ML and MLOps for the industry.
In this episode you will learn:
• Catching up with Sam [3:05]
• Updates on the COVID-19 data pipelines [7:07]
• Sam’s current work at Arenko [10:41]
• Sam’s stint on Survivor, PhD, and his software engineering background [16:32]
• Machine learning in renewable energy [35:23]
• Sam’s day-to-day tools [49:33]
• How can listeners utilize MLOps [53:08]
• Sam’s forthcoming novel [59:05]
Additional materials: www.superdatascience.com/461
The SuperDataScience podcast brings you the latest and most important machine learning, artificial intelligence, and broader data-world topics from across both academia and industry. As the quantity of data on our planet doubles every couple of years and this trend is set to continue for decades to come, there's an unprecedented opportunity for you to make an enormous impact in your lifetime.
Whether you're curious about getting started in a data career or you're a deep technical expert, whether you'd like to understand what A.I. is or you'd like to integrate more data-driven processes into your business, we have inspiring guests and lighthearted conversation for you to enjoy. We cover tools, techniques, and implementation tricks across data collection, databases, analytics, predictive modeling, visualization, software engineering, real-world applications, and commercialization − everything you need to crush it with data science.