Konrad Kopczynski joins us to discuss how data, tracking, analytics, and key performance indicators can help your professional and personal development.
In this episode you will learn:
• What does Konrad do [3:40]
• Tools and techniques used in Impakt Advisors [10:35]
• Impakt’s unique hiring model [18:53]
• How does Impakt manage remote work [21:36]
• Konrad’s professional history and daily structure [28:42]
• Konrad’s Iron Man triathlon [44:11]
• Konrad’s years’ long project on presidential biographies [47:46]
Additional materials: www.superdatascience.com/465
The SuperDataScience podcast brings you the latest and most important machine learning, artificial intelligence, and broader data-world topics from across both academia and industry. As the quantity of data on our planet doubles every couple of years and this trend is set to continue for decades to come, there's an unprecedented opportunity for you to make an enormous impact in your lifetime.
Whether you're curious about getting started in a data career or you're a deep technical expert, whether you'd like to understand what A.I. is or you'd like to integrate more data-driven processes into your business, we have inspiring guests and lighthearted conversation for you to enjoy. We cover tools, techniques, and implementation tricks across data collection, databases, analytics, predictive modeling, visualization, software engineering, real-world applications, and commercialization − everything you need to crush it with data science.